Long-term relief from Chronic Migraine Pain Now Available!
Many millions of Americans suffer from episodic & chronic migraine and cluster headaches, resulting in an estimated 150 million work days lost every year, costing Americans over $10 Billion in direct costs, annually.
Additionally, atypical facial pain, pain from failed dental procedures, and trigeminal neuralgia result in untold additional suffering nationally and world-wide.
WE’RE READY TO HELP YOU ELEVATE YOUR PRACTICE… ENHANCE YOUR LEGACY… BUILD THE PRACTICE FOR THE FUTURE!
- The SphenoCath® Solution
- How It Works
- Higher Success, Lower Risk
- Low-Cost and Insurance-Friendly
Medical science has attempted to “reset” chaotic signal impulse conduction in the Sphenopalatine Ganglion(SPG) for over 100 years. SPG/V2 neuralgia has been linked to painful conditions such as episodic and chronic migraine, trigeminal neuralgia, upper plate dental pain, and a typical facial neuropathies.
- This simple procedure is effective in providing immediate and long-term relief from SPG/PPG and V2 related conditions! (Central Dysautonomia).
- The SphenoCath® is an FDA-registered Class-1 transnasal drug delivery device.
- Careful tracking of procedural endeavors throughout the U.S. has shown exceptional patient tolerance and no reported severe adverse events or reactions.
- Practitioners across the U.S. have reported procedural efficacy of over 50% reduction in VAS [Visual Analog Scale] for greater than 80% of their patients.
- The SphenoCath® delivers a local anesthetic to the sphenopalatine ganglion group (SPG) of nerves in the back of the nasal cavity.
- The anesthetic is delivered using a thin, soft, flexible catheter inserted through the nostril, without the use of needles, cotton swabs, or harsh medications.
- SphenoCath® revolutionized how SPG blocks are delivered, eliminating discomfort to make the procedure safe, fast and comfortable.
- The procedure is fast (2–5 minutes), with minimal recovery (15 minutes) and can be performed in-office by any trained medical professional.
- Most patients experience immediate relief from headache pain.
- Medical professionals trained in the procedure report success rates as high as 94
- SphenoCath® procedure is low risk and effective for patients of all ages, including pregnant women, with minimal to no side effects.
- Provides long-lasting relief for most types of headache pain.
- It’s an alternative to Botox.
- Most insurance companies, and Medicare, cover the procedure.
- In most patients, the SphenoCath® procedure eliminates the need for expensive migraine narcotics.
- A typical SphenoCath® procedure costs no more than one month of migraine meds, but lasts three to four times longer.