Behavioral Health Screenings
Automated. | Customized. | Turnkey Solution.
More Americans than ever before are suffering from mental and emotional distress. According to a new study published in the journal Psychiatric Services, 3.4% of the U.S. population, or more than 8 million Americans, suffer from serious psychological distress (SPD). Below are just a few of the major challenges we are facing.
- Deaths– Over 50,000 deaths occurred from Opioid-related addictions in 2017
- Prescription Pain Killers– Caused 40% of deaths
- Mood Disorders– The third most common cause of hospitalization in the U.S.
- Mental Illness– Increasing while insurance coverage and effective treatment declines
- Opioid Addiction– $6 billion is being set aside by the government for treatment