Chronic Care Management
Double or Triple the Net Incomeof Your Practice Without AddingNew Patients, Without AddingStaff, and with Little or NoAdditional Investment...
- Medicare CPT Code 99490 — Chronic Care Management (CCM) released in January 2015 provides a new stream of revenue of $18* or more per patient per month. *(national net average)
- We provide Compliant Software to capture an electronic record of 20 minutes or more on non face-to-face visits with your patients.
- Our software prepares an Annual Care Plan for your patients.
- We provide the Software, Call Center, HIPAA Certified Medical Professionals, Detailed Electronic Files.
- You have 24/7 electronic access to your patient files.
- HUGE benefit to your patients. An extension of your practice services help patients feel more engaged.
- We make sure the loop between patient and doctor is unbroken.
Capture The Revenue Sitting Out There Using Our System
A Seamless Extension of Your Practice
- No Software or Technology Fees.
- Monthly, Recurring Revenue.
- Accurate Record Keeping.
- Have never failed a Medicare Audit.
- We do all the heavy lifting for you
Here’s an example of what this can mean to your practice:
Just 500 Medicare patients enrolled can bring in an additional $108,000* or more per year, with no added work on your part!
The Chronic Care Management Solution
Accurate Record Keeping
- Keeping compliant with Medicare.
- Extension of your practice.
- Access real-time patient data.
- A record of every conversation.
- Secure Patient Portal provides access to data anytime.
- Over 20 minutes of non face-to- face visits with your patients.
- Schedule appointments.
Improved Medication Accuracy
- 80% of medications are reported inaccurately.
- CCM allows for honest conversation to improve patient health.
- Caregiver access for seamless integration—even for patients who aren’t technologically capable.
- Capture CPT 99490 revenue.
- We contact your patients every month for you.
- Increase patient engagement.
- Friendly, HIPAA certified, professionally-trained medical staff.