How It Works
- The SphenoCath® delivers a local anesthetic to the sphenopalatine ganglion group (SPG) of nerves in the back of the nasal cavity.
- The anesthetic is delivered using a thin, soft, flexible catheter inserted through the nostril, without the use of needles, cotton swabs, or harsh medications.
- SphenoCath® revolutionized how SPG blocks are delivered, eliminating discomfort to make the procedure safe, fast and comfortable.
- The procedure is fast (2–5 minutes), with minimal recovery (15 minutes) and can be performed in-office by any trained medical professional.
- Most patients experience immediate relief from headache pain.
READ MORE BLOG ARTICLES